A Business Overdraft provides ongoing access to funds, when you need them.
If you’re seeking a revolving line of credit offering flexibility, value and control, our Business Overdraft could be what you need. Use the overdraft to combine your business loan and working capital requirements.1
We’re a mutual bank. That means our profits benefit our customers and communities – not share market investors. Enjoy lower fees, lower lending rates, higher investment rates, better banking products and support for community projects in your local area. Join the bank that gives back.
- A financial safety net for when you’re a little short of funds
- Competitive, interest rate
- No fees for redrawing up to your limit2
- Limits as small as $10,000
- No monthly fee – even when not drawndown
- Fast approval and funding process.
Refer to our Fees and Charges booklet for more information.
Talk to Us
We offer specialist business bankers with the expertise to understand your business banking needs, and who care about you and your prosperity. Our personalised, service-driven business bankers can provide you with the right support to achieve your goals and the banking solutions to allow you to get on with business.
Line of Credit Calculator
More business banking solutions
* Interest rate is current as of 13/06/2018.
† Interest rate is current as of 31/07/2013.
† Secured against an eligible residential or commercial property.
2. Refer to our Fees and Charges booklet for more information.
3. For approved applicants and subject to normal lending criteria.
Business Overdraft is secured by registered mortgage over property.Terms, conditions, lending criteria, fees and charges apply. Full details are available at the time of application or by contacting us. All loans are provided by Beyond Bank Australia, a trading name of Community CPS Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237 856. Interest rates are subject to change without notice.