How do I load a card to Samsung Pay?
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps
2. Touch Samsung Pay
3. Touch ADD or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch Add a Credit card or Debit card
4. Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date. Note: Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information
5. Please verify the information captured by the camera
6. Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT
7. Review the terms and conditions, and then touch AGREE TO ALL
8. If necessary, select a method to authenticate your identity using a one-time password (OTP) or by calling the verification centre on 1800 857 959
9. Enter the OTP and touch SUBMIT
10. Enter your signature like you would sign on the back of your card and touch SAVE. Note: If you are unsatisfied with your signature, touch Retry to sign again
11. Touch DONE to complete the process
12. After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by Visa and Beyond Bank. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay. Note: You can continue to add cards while others are being verified
13. After the card is verified, it can be used immediately to make a purchase.