How do I remove a card from Apple Pay?
To remove a card from Apple Pay you must follow these steps:
1. Open the Wallet app
2. Select the relevant card and then tap (***) symbol in the bottom right corner to see all the card details
3. Scroll down and select Remove Card.
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone
2. Go to the My Watch tab
3. Scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay
4. Tap the card and then tap Remove Card.
1. Go to Settings
2. Scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay
3. Tap the card and then tap Remove Card.
For more information about managing your cards with Apple Pay click here
Please note: if you remove your device passcode or Touch ID security feature, or sign out of iCloud, all cards will be removed from Apple Pay on the device.