Once a card control function has been enabled or disabled, it will stay in that position until it is manually changed back.
What are the new password requirements?
- Minimum of 8 characters in length
- Maximum of 16 characters in length
- Must contain letters and numbers
- You may use a combination of lower and upper case letters, numbers and symbols
- Do not include the following characters and/or spaces: < > /
Other helpful FAQs.
Yes. Direct debits made against the card number will continue to be deducted.
If our Mobile Banking or Internet Banking service is not set up on your account, we won’t be able to apply a temporary block. In this case, the card would need to be cancelled if it had been lost or stolen. If these services are not set up, then we would be happy to assist you with setting them up.
No. Once you make a change on one of your devices, the block will apply to your account which will be reflected across all your devices.
Yes. Cancelling your card will override any temporary blocks applied.