Once a card control function has been enabled or disabled, it will stay in that position until it is manually changed back.
Other helpful FAQs.
Yes. Direct debits made against the card number will continue to be deducted.
If our Mobile Banking or Internet Banking service is not set up on your account, we won’t be able to apply a temporary block. In this case, the card would need to be cancelled if it had been lost or stolen. If these services are not set up, then we would be happy to assist you with setting them up.
No. Once you make a change on one of your devices, the block will apply to your account which will be reflected across all your devices.
Yes. Cancelling your card will override any temporary blocks applied.
To register for our new Mobile Banking app, you will first need to register for internet banking. Once you have done that download the app onto your smart phone or device via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Once the app is downloaded, open the app and complete the following steps:
1. Tap the menu button
2. Tap Accounts
3. Enter your Member Number
4. Enter your Internet Banking password
5. Nominate a Device Name for your device
6. Nominate an app PIN and confirm it
7. Tap to indicate whether you would like to use Touch ID
8. Tap the arrow to complete registration
9. You will receive an SMS with a code, enter the code and Register.
Once you have logged in once, the app will remember your details and every time you log in thereafter, you will simply need to enter your PIN or fingerprint if Touch ID was enabled.
This is optional and is only requested if your phone supports it. You can nominate a Device Name in case you want to register Mobile Banking for use on multiple devices. This way, if you want to deregister a particular device, you won’t need to deregister Mobile Banking completely.
Watch the following video to discover how easy banking with Beyond Bank really is and learn about how to register to start using your mobile banking app.
- PayID: Send & receive money in minutes
- Pay a friend on the move. Add new payees when it’s convenient for you
- Apple Pay integration. Add your card to your Wallet directly from within the Beyond Bank app – no manual input required (iOS only)
- Schedule transactions and see a list of scheduled transfers
- See your pending transactions
- Change your transfer limits
- Keep track of your details on the go. Manage payments and purchases or check balances and bills anywhere, anytime
- Share your account details. Share your BSB and account number using the device's native share function. This usually includes SMS, email and any other sharing apps available on your device.
- Tap any transaction listed in your transaction history to see more information, including the time the transaction was made.
- Stay alert with additional Push Notifications. Keeping you informed when your balance reaches negative, or a payment is almost due or overdue.
Watch the following video to discover how easy banking is to do mobile payments with Beyond Bank mobile app.
How to register for Mobile Banking.
How to do payments using the mobile app.
How to crare a PayID using the mobile app.
How to pay using PayID on the mobile app.
How to manage your PayID on the mobile app.
If you or someone else enters the PIN three times incorrectly, the device will automatically lock and you will need to visit a branch with identification or call the Customer Relationship Centre on 13 25 85 and quote your Telephone Access Passcode to unlock it.
Our award-winning Mobile Banking app for iOS and Android phones is packed full of an ever-expanding suite of innovative features!
Below is a list of all the features that we offer, and a video that you can view for a demonstration.
Account and General Information
- Product Information
- Overseas travel assistance
- Locate branches
- Secure Messaging
- Update your address
- View and manage eStatements
- Add account nicknames
- Add the new smartphone widget to access Quick Balance on your device without opening the app
- 3D touch/long press the Beyond Bank app icon on your device home screen for quick access to the most popular banking features.
- Card Management
- Change Card PIN
- Set Up Apple Pay
- Cancel lost or stolen cards
- Reduce credit card limit
- Close credit card account
- Card controls including online and in-store purchases, contactless, digital wallet and ATM withdrawals.
- Scheduled Payments
- External Transfers
- Transaction Listings
- Create PayID
- Change transaction limits
- General Alerts for:
- Direct Credits
- Direct Debits
- Card Alerts for:
- Paywave/Paypass Transactions
- ATM Withdrawals
- EFTPOS Transactions
- Account Alerts for:
- Threshold breaches
- Scheduled Balance Notifications