As the population ages, older Australian are facing many challenges. Finding services and support can be challenging.
We partner with aged care service providers and assist them to deliver much needed aged care support in our local regions. We aim to make life easier for the older members of our community and their families.
Key areas of support include:
- The elderly who are financially disadvantaged
- Socially inclusive and wellbeing initiatives
- Access to information and technology
- A better banking service for the elderly
- In home care and support.
Create more good for the community just by banking.
Each year thanks to our members we give back over $600,000 to clubs and causes simply by banking with us.
If you care about the community as much as we do find out how we can do this together.
Together we can create more good for our community.
We work with not-for-profit and community organisations collaboratively, as partners. We do this through our dedicated community development team.
By getting an understanding of what is important to your organisation, we can develop a plan that furthers your cause whether it be through banking products, sponsorship, fundraising, volunteering or something else.
Our partners receive.
- A simple and easy way to fundraise
- Earn great rewards on savings
- Another way for your supporters can help your cause.