As a larger proportion of our population ages, older Australians face increasing challenges in finding services to support their needs.
Older people have contributed enormously to society, and they deserve to be well cared for as they advance into their golden years.
We partner with aged care service providers and help them deliver much-needed aged care support in our local regions, to make it easier for older members of our community and their families to look after their mental and physical health.
Key areas of support include:
- The elderly who are financially disadvantaged
- Socially inclusive and wellbeing initiatives
- Access to information and technology
- A better banking service for the elderly
- In home care and support.
Create more good for the community just by banking.
Each year thanks to our members we give back over $650,000 to clubs and causes simply by banking with us.
If you care about the community as much as we do find out how we can do this together.
Together, we can create more good for our community.
We work with not-for-profit and community organisations collaboratively, as partners. We do this through our dedicated community development team.
By understanding what's important to your organisation, we can develop a plan that aligns with your goals through our banking products, sponsorship, fundraising, volunteering and other activities.
Our partners receive.
- A simple way to fundraise
- Earn great rewards on savings
- Another way for your supporters to help your cause.