Update - 05/03/2023 3:00 pm
All systems and services are fully operational.
We would like to welcome the Warrnambool community to Beyond Bank. Our team is available tomorrow from 9am ACDT to assist you with logging into your Beyond Bank account and any other inquiries you might have.
Mobile and Internet Banking
For more information on accessing the Mobile Banking app and Internet Banking please see details of this in our Major Member Communication which can be found here. To log in you will need to use your new Beyond Bank membership number, details on this can be found on page 8 of the Major Member Communication.
Update - 05/03/2023 12:00 pm
Our merger activities are now complete.
We would like to welcome the South West Credit members to Beyond Bank!
For our new South West Credit customers, there is a temporary outage for Mobile App and Internet Banking. We will update you as soon as they become available. Our team is available today from 9am – 3pm ACDT to assist with transactions and any questions you have.
In March 2022, South West Credit members voted in favour of the proposal to transfer the business of South West Credit Union to Beyond Bank Australia.
On 29 January, we wrote to all South West Credit members to notify them about the changes we need to make to their membership, accounts, and services from 5 March, when the system transfer over to Beyond Bank occurs.
We are pleased to announce that we are just days away from the final stage of the merger with South West Credit, with system conversion weekend commencing at 3 pm (AEST) Friday, 3 March - Sunday, 5 March.
What to expect over merger weekend
The following will occur for Beyond Bank over conversion weekend:
- Our banking systems will be in read-only mode from Saturday, 4 March - Sunday, 5 March, to allow for the completion of system integration as we finalise our merger with South West Credit
- There will be no disruptions to Beyond Bank Internet Banking and Mobile Banking App over the weekend, and card transactions will remain available
- NPP (Osko and PayID) transactions will be unavailable between 1:00am – 6:00am (ACST) on Sunday, 5 March
- Our Customer Relationship Centre (CRC) will be available Saturday, 4 March, from 9:00am – 3:00pm
- The CRC will open on Sunday, 5 March, 9:00am – 3:00pm ACST, to assist customers and perform all transactions
- Upon system integration completion, our banking systems will restore in the morning on Sunday, 5 March.
South West Credit
In addition to the above, you will need to download the Beyond Bank app or visit the Beyond Bank website to access Internet Banking with your new membership number from Sunday 5 March 2023. If you need any assistance you can continue to speak to the team at Warrnambool or from Sunday you can also speak to us on 13 25 85 for further assistance. Check our dedicated important information for South West Credit members page for more information.