Samsung Pay is the secure and easy-to-use mobile payment service for compatible Samsung smartphones and smartwatches.
Samsung Pay FAQs and troubleshooting.
For a list of compatible Samsung devices, visit www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/
You can load the following Beyond Bank cards to Samsung Pay:
1. Beyond Bank Visa Debit card
2. Beyond Bank Visa Credit card
3. You can also load your favourite loyalty cards to Samsung Pay.
For more details visit: www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps
2. Touch Samsung Pay
3. Touch ADD or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch Add a Credit card or Debit card
4. Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date. Note: Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information
5. Please verify the information captured by the camera
6. Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT
7. Review the terms and conditions, and then touch AGREE TO ALL
8. If necessary, select a method to authenticate your identity using a one-time password (OTP) or by calling the verification centre on 1800 857 959
9. Enter the OTP and touch SUBMIT
10. Enter your signature like you would sign on the back of your card and touch SAVE. Note: If you are unsatisfied with your signature, touch Retry to sign again
11. Touch DONE to complete the process
12. After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by Visa and Beyond Bank. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay. Note: You can continue to add cards while others are being verified
13. After the card is verified, it can be used immediately to make a purchase.
You can register up to 10 payment cards into Samsung Pay.
^ Devices compatible with NFC point of sale terminals for contactless transactions include
Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. All devices are compatible with MST point of sale terminals for swipe transactions except for Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Gear S2.
* Only compatible with Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+.
† Loyalty cards are not available on Samsung Pay on Gear.
Samsung Pay is a trademark or registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.