How do I reset my Internet Banking password?
The easiest way to reset your Internet Banking password is to follow the below steps:
1. Click the ’Forgot your password?’ link below the Log In button on the Internet Banking login screen. This will then bring up the Password Reset screen.
2. Enter your Member Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
3. Once you have done this, click Next to be taken to a confirmation screen.
4. Check your details are correct then click the Reset button.
5. You will now receive an SMS message with a temporary password.
You will need to log in with your temporary password and then be prompted to change it when you do.
You can also call the Customer Relationship Centre on 13 25 85 and quote your Telephone Access Passcode or head into a branch with identification and request that a Service Consultant resets your Internet Banking Password.
If you are trying to reset your password and have not used Internet Banking in the past 12 months your Internet Banking service may be inactive. Please seek assistance from the Customer Relationship Centre or at a branch as per the instructions above.