How do I set up my Internet Banking password?
When logging in for the first time, you will automatically be prompted to choose a new password. Remember not to choose a password that is the same as your member number, or that is sequential letters or numbers. To maintain security, your chosen password must comply with the below:
- Minimum of 8 characters in length
- Maximum of 16 characters in length
- Must contain letters and numbers
- You may use a combination of lower and upper case letters, numbers and symbols
- Do not include the following characters and/or spaces: < > /
Once you have updated your password successfully, a confirmation message will appear. Select Continue to navigate to the Welcome Screen.
If you cannot update your password, please review any error messages and make changes where required. If you are still having issues with updating your password, please contact us.