How do I unlink an account?
To unlink a single account, please follow these steps:
- In the Accounts Tab, tap on the account you want to unlink
- Then tap the settings cog in the top right of the screen.
- Then select Provider Information, and select Sharing Preferences.
- Under ‘Accounts being shared’ click the edit button and de-select the accounts you want to remove. The account will be moved to Unlinked status.
To unlink all accounts from a specific provider, please follow these steps:
- In the Accounts Tab, tap on the provider (or any account with that provider) you want to unlink
- Then tap the settings cog wheel in the top right of the screen.
- Then select ‘Provider Information’ and scroll down until you see Stop sharing.
- Select Stop Sharing and follow the prompts to unlink all of your accounts with that provider.
Other helpful FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our live chat is available Monday to Friday 9.00am -6.00pm ACST and Saturday 9.00am -3.00pm ACST.
Have feedback or questions you would like to add to our help section?
Our friendly Customer Relationship Centre staff are here to assist you over the phone.