Start using your digital cards right away.
You can add your salary packaging cards to your Apple, Samsung or Google digital wallet and start using them straight away. Here's how:
- Log in to Internet Banking
You can also access Internet Banking via the Log In button in the menu on the top right-hand side of Beyond Bank's website.
- Enter your member number
You can find your member number in the email you received after submitting your application.
- Enter your password
You created your password when you completed your Salary Packaging application. If you don't remember it, you can use the Forgot Password option.
- Click Log In
- From the top menu, select Services > Card Management
- For each card, click Card Details and check the box once you've read and agree with the Terms and Conditions
- Here, you'll be able to view the card number, expiry, and CVV
- On your mobile, add each of your cards to your digital wallet by entering your card details from above. Click to find instructions for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay.
Choose how and when you access your salary packaging information.
Our banking options allow you to use your card how and when it suits you.
Using your Salary Packaging and Meal Entertainment cards.
Your Salary Packaging card can be used for everyday expenses likes groceries, utility bills and clothes. Your Meal Entertainment card is accepted at most restaurants, cafes, hotels, bistros and holiday accommodation providers in Australia and overseas.
Salary Packaging FAQs.
1 Due to Australian Taxation legislation, cash or ATM withdrawals, advances, transfers to or from your account and BPAY® payments are restricted on Salary Packaging cards.