Samsung Pay is the secure and easy-to-use mobile payment service for compatible Samsung smartphones and smartwatches.
For a list of compatible Samsung devices, visit www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/
You can load the following Beyond Bank cards to Samsung Pay:
1. Beyond Bank Visa Debit card
2. Beyond Bank Visa Credit card
3. You can also load your favourite loyalty cards to Samsung Pay.
For more details visit: www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps
2. Touch Samsung Pay
3. Touch ADD or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch Add a Credit card or Debit card
4. Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date. Note: Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information
5. Please verify the information captured by the camera
6. Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT
7. Review the terms and conditions, and then touch AGREE TO ALL
8. If necessary, select a method to authenticate your identity using a one-time password (OTP) or by calling the verification centre on 1800 857 959
9. Enter the OTP and touch SUBMIT
10. Enter your signature like you would sign on the back of your card and touch SAVE. Note: If you are unsatisfied with your signature, touch Retry to sign again
11. Touch DONE to complete the process
12. After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by Visa and Beyond Bank. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay. Note: You can continue to add cards while others are being verified
13. After the card is verified, it can be used immediately to make a purchase.
You can register up to 10 payment cards into Samsung Pay.
You can add as many loyalty cards as you want; however, only a total of 12 cards (loyalty, debit and credit cards) can be displayed by Samsung Pay when using Simple Pay. You may select which debit, credit and loyalty cards you would like to access with Simple Pay by selecting More, Settings, Edit Simple Pay.
Watch the following video to see how easy is to set up Samsung Pay.
Near Field Communication (NFC) and Magnetic Secure Transaction (MST) support means that Samsung Pay is accepted virtually anywhere you can pay by tapping or swiping your credit card. MST technology means Samsung Pay can be used almost everywhere around the globe.
1. Initiate Samsung Pay by either swiping-up from the home button or opening the Samsung Payapp from the home screen
2. Select your Beyond Bank Visa Debit or Credit card by swiping left or right. before touching your phone to the reader or an error might occur. Samsung Pay Frequently Asked Questions
3. Verify your fingerprint and touch your phone to either the card reader or NFC reader to complete the transac tion. Alternatively, enter your 4-digit Samsung Pay PIN if you have chosen not to use the fingerprint feature. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ smart phone you can authorize the payment using the Iris scanner.
Please note that you must wait until the verification is over.
1. After putting on your Gear smartwatch, you will be prompted to enter PIN once to authenticate the device. Samsung Pay on Gear needs to be authenticated each time the Gear smartwatch isput on and requires a periodic connection to a compatible smartphone with SamsungPay and internet access
2. Press and hold the Back button to launch Samsung Pay
3. The last card used or latest card added will be shown. You can select the card you want to pay by swiping left or right, or by rotating the bezel to select card
4. Tap on the Pay button to make payment
5. Place the top crown of your Gear smartwatch near the NFC or MST area to pay.
Yes, the transaction limits that apply to Samsung Pay are the same as your Beyond Bank Visa Debit or Credit card. For transaction over $100 you will be asked to enter your card PIN in to the retailer’s terminal.
All purchases made with Samsung Pay can be returned according to the store’s policies. If you return an item paid for with Samsung Pay, the store may require you to tap your phone onto either the card reader or the NFC reader to complete the return.
Samsung Pay uses Tokenization, a Secure Environment, and Samsung KNOX to secure your payment information. Additionally, you verify either using your fingerprint, Iris scanner(Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ devices only) or a 4-digit PIN when making purchases.
For more details on Samsung Pay security features visit www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/
There is not a default card in Samsung Pay. When you open the app or activate the Simple Pay feature by swiping up from the Home Key on supported screens, the first card displayed is either the last card you registered or the last card you viewed or used.
You should contact us straight away on 13 25 85 so the lost or stolen card can be cancelled and no further purchases made.
You should also delete the lost or stolen card from Samsung Pay:
1. Open Samsung Pay and select the card you want to delete
2. Tap Delete card from the More menu
3. Confirm the deletion by verifying with your fingerprint.
If your device is lost or stolen, you can use Samsung’s Find My Mobile service to remotely Lock or Wipe your device (also Locking or Wiping Samsung Pay and all the payment cards registered in it).
If you just want to suspend your Beyond Bank Visa Debit or Credit card temporarily, login to Samsung Find My Mobile service and suspend your card. Please note your physical Beyond Bank Visa Debit or Credit card can continue to be used.