A Retirement Account is available to anyone who:
- Is in receipt of a superannuation pension, or
- Is a self-funded retiree, or
- Is an age pensioner, or in receipt of the Mature Age Allowance.
- Increase your interest rate the more you save
- No monthly account keeping fee
- Enjoy the convenience of a Visa payWave debit card
- Mobile banking app makes banking easy
- Fee allowance1 gives you credit toward your monthly fees
- Attach a line of credit (for approved applicants)
- Have your payments deposited into your account, or split your payments between accounts
- Easy access to your money with:
Refer to our Fees and Charges booklet for more information.
People also read
Beyond Bank Term Deposits offer security and peace of mind for your savings.Find Out More
* Interest rate is current as of 02/01/2018.
† Interest rate is current as of 05/10/2017.
‡ Interest rate is current as of 02/01/2018.
§ Interest rate is current as of 05/10/2017.
Before acquiring the product, you should consider if it is right for you. For full terms, conditions, fees and charges please view our Financial Services Guide, Product Guide and Fees and Charges Guide. These guides are available upon request, can be viewed on our website and will be provided at the time of acquiring the product. Interest rates are subject to change without notice.