Interest rates, fees and charges.
|$0 - $4,999||1.15%|
|$5,000 - $48,599||1.35%|
|Over the counter cash and/or cheque deposits||Free|
|BPAY performed using Internet, Mobile or Telephone Banking||Free|
|Transfers between accounts with us using Internet Banking or the Account Information Line and addressed by BSB and account number||Free|
|Transfers using Mobile Banking||Free|
|Personal cheque withdrawals²||Free|
|PayTo payments using Mobile Banking||Free|
|Eftpos purchases (with or without cashout)||$0.90|
|Visa purchase with cashout||$0.90|
|Transfers between accounts with us using Internet Banking or Account Information Line and addressed by a PayID||$1.00|
|Transfers to an account at another financial institution using Internet Banking||$1.00|
|Electronic external periodic or bill payments||$1.50|
|Over the counter cash withdrawals or cheque encashments||$2.50|
|Staff-assisted transfers & BPAY payments~||$2.50|
|PayTo payments using Internet Banking||$1.00|
|Declined ATM, eftpos or Visa Debit transactions:¹ one free per relationship per month then:||$0.40|
|Visa Debit card or rediCARD overseas ATM withdrawals||$4.50|
|International Transaction Fee²||3.0% of the value of the transaction|
~Customers over the age of 70 years and transfers to Beyond Bank term deposits are exempt.
^Withdrawals and enquiries at Australian and overseas ATMs may incur an ATM operator fee charged by the ATM operator.
View our Fees and Charges Guide for the full details of other transaction and service fees that may apply.
Who can apply?
A Beyond Bank Retirement Account is available to individuals for non-business purposes who:
- Receive a superannuation pension
- Are a self-funded retiree
- Are an age pensioner, or receive the Mature Age Allowance.
Still have questions?
Interest rates are current as at 21 November 2023.
* Interest is calculated daily on portions of the balance within each tier. Interest is paid on the last day of each month.
1 A declined transaction occurs in the following circumstances:
- Insufficient funds in the account
- Incorrect Personal Identification Number (PIN) entered; or
- Number of PIN tries exceeded.
² A fee is applicable for the printing and distribution of cheque books, please refer to the Fees and Charges guide for more information.
3This fee is payable when you use your Visa Credit Card, Visa Debit Card, Visa Prepaid Card or rediCARD to make a transaction:
- In a foreign currency when using your card either online or at a merchant point of sale (irrespective of where the transaction occurs); and/or
- In Australian dollars, when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located or registered overseas, including transactions that involve dynamic currency conversion where a transaction denominated in a foreign currency is converted to local currency.
(This fee will be collected by Cuscal, with 1.0% payable to us, 1.0% is retained by Cuscal and 1.0% is paid to Visa International). Some overseas Merchants may allow you to pay in Australian dollars, for example, when you make a purchase online or over the phone. This is still considered an international transaction as the transaction is processed overseas and will attract any International Transaction Fee.
The above information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or need. Before acquiring this product, you should consider its appropriateness for you, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. For full terms, conditions, fees and charges, please review our Financial Services Guide, Product Guide and Fees and Charges Guide. These guides are available on our website and will be provided at the time of acquiring the product. Interest rates are subject to change without notice.
All products and services are provided by Beyond Bank Australia Ltd, 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, SA 5000, ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/ Australian Credit Licence 237 856. © 2023