You can set up an alert by following the steps below:
- Open the app, log in and open the menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap Alerts
- From the Alerts page, you can select either
- General alerts for direct credits and debits
- Accounts alerts for threshold and scheduled balance alerts
- Cards for alerts for card transactions
A direct credit alert will send a push notification when any merchant credits any of your accounts.
A direct debit alert will send a push notification when any merchant debits any of your accounts.
A threshold alert allows you to set a top and/or bottom threshold for the balance of any of your accounts.If the threshold that you set is breached, you will see an alert.
All of the card alerts will allow you to nominate whether you would like to receive a push notification every time the card is used, or just when a transaction limit that you set is breached.