To transfer money to someone overseas you will need the following information;
- Transfer amount and required currency
- Beneficiary name
- Beneficiary address (full street address is mandatory)
- Bank sort code/SWIFT address/chips/routing number
- Beneficiary account number
- IBAN (this is mandatory for transfers sent to the United Kingdom or European Union)
- Bank name
- Full bank address (full street address is mandatory)
- Any special instructions
To process your payment through Internet Banking, simply select ‘Transfer/Pay’ from the main menu, followed by ‘International Transfer’.
You might also receive a call from one of our Customer Service Representatives if information is incorrect or missing for verification purposes.